CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rabu, 01 Juli 2009

gloomy

im in a bad mood for the last couple of days. like nothing makes me happy. my mom kinda talked about it last night, she said i've changed, and she asked if something happened. all i can say to her is "nothing". yep, i can only lie. i cant really tell whats happenin inside my mind right now.

yes, im thinking about a girl.
a girl who made me melt like butter.
a girl who made my life seem brighter despite life is a big disappointment.
a girl who made me try so hard to change.
a girl that was really close to me.
a girl impossible to find.
the girl who disappoints me just like what life did to me.


Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade

0 komentar: